4,4 Mtpy expansion of Aguas Teñidas mineral processing plant (Huelva)
4,4 Mtpy capacity expansion of mineral processing plant and auxiliary buildings and infrastructures at Aguas Teñidas and Sotiel mines, in Almonaster la Real (Huelva, SPAIN), that produces copper, zinc and lead concentrates.
Client / Owner:
MINA DE AGUAS TEÑIDAS, S.A.U. (MATSA) / IBERIAN MINERALS
2011 – 2015
Technical assistance including:
- Conceptual and basic engineering for viability studies and execution projects documents. Detailed engineering for construction: civil works, structures, services and piping for the following projects:
- Plant expansion to 4,4 Mt/y (milling, flotation, filtering and thickeners areas)
- Reagents area revamping.
- Reagents and general storage buildings.
- Laboratory, workshop, offices and changing rooms buildings.
- Concentrate storage building.
- Project management services:
- Planning and cost control.
- Construction supervision.
- Quality control.
- Logistics control for the expansion projects.
- Document control.